How to Get Free Diamonds in Mobile Legends
Mobile Legends Diamonds Guide
One of our favorite aspects of Mobile Legends are the heroes since they enable you to customize your playstyle and vary how you approach fighting. However, purchasing new heroes may be extremely costly; this is where Mobile Legends diamonds come in. While in-game currencies like battle points and tickets may be used to buy some heroes, diamonds, which are considerably harder to come by, are required for some heroes.
Diamonds’ high value is due in part to the fact that they may be used as tickets when purchasing heroes. Because of this, we’ve put together a Mobile Legends diamonds guide that lists every method you can use to acquire this elusive cash without having to open your wallet right now.
What are mobile legends diamonds?
Diamonds are a game currency that you may spend to unlock specific characters in Mobile Legends. As a result, they are in great demand, as you could imagine.
Click here to know more info from Multimedia Projector
Battle points, which you can earn in-game, and tickets, which you may obtain through the jigsaw event, are two ways to access many heroes. You may also make a buy using diamonds instead of tickets if you don’t have enough tickets to do so.More Info About BMW X6
How to get free diamonds in mobile legends
Since diamonds are such a desirable currency, obtaining them in Mobile Legends might be challenging, but there are a few options:
- Streaming: Players will really give you diamonds when you broadcast Mobile Legends, thus you can actually be paid for it. A flower costs two diamonds, jewelry costs six, a roadster costs 250 diamonds, a boat costs one thousand diamonds, and an airplane costs five thousand diamonds. The best way to obtain free Mobile Legends diamonds is using this method.
- Lucky Spin: In the “Draw” area of the store, you may take part in the Lucky Spin to gain skins and Lucky Gem fragments, which you can then use to exchange for skins or heroes in the Lucky Shop and so save diamonds.
- Even though they are very competitive, tournaments provide the potential to earn diamonds and even real money if you are a skilled enough player. For instance, the Diamond Challenge Tournament, which had a maximum prize of 5000 diamonds and $1500, was once held in Moonton.
- Diamonds may be bought in the Mobile Legends store for a variety of prices. The same as with the majority of free-to-play currencies, you receive additional bonuses for purchasing more.
- Recharge: If you’ve previously bought any diamonds, you may earn more by utilising recharge.
Buy mobile legends diamonds
Diamonds in Mobile Legends are available at various pricing tiers. The price for them is as follows:
- 50 diamonds (get five bonus) – $0.99 (£0.99)
- 250 diamonds (get 25 bonus) – $4.99 (£4.99)
- 500 diamonds (get 65 bonus) – $9.99 (£9.99)
- 1000 diamonds (get 155 bonus) – $19.99 (£19.99)
- 1500 diamonds (get 265 bonus) – $28.99 (£28.99)
- 2500 diamonds (get 475 bonus) – $48.99 (£48.99)
- 5000 diamonds (get 1000 bonus) – $99.99 (£99.99)
Top up Mobile Legends Diamonds here or any trusted platform and get started with pretty skins on your legends.